Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Memory Game

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

4 comments:

Tamy said...

In the Bahama's you, me & Meg in the back of the Taxi Cab and he pulled over in the dark to fill up his tires with gas. We were ready to jump out of the cab and run for our lives. That was the best trip ever. DOLPHINS! Sunburned Meg! oh the memories.

Malia said...

I remember our first trip to the cabin, the one with Sarah. We borrowed Bill's truck and played cribbage pretty much the whole drive there and back, and I KICKED YOUR TRASH!!! We went snowmobiling, and I will NEVER forget our bathroom break!!! I am laughing so hard just thinking about it!!! Good Times-what has having kids done to our adventures?

Kelly said...

neck brace and finance class. Do I really need to go into more detail because I am cracking up with just those words!!!!

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

Washington Fairs; lots of them. Selling nuts; not very many of them. You and me sleeping in a tent and having to shower in some really nasty showers. The fairy ride was fun though, when we went to the San Juan Islands. And I still haven't had better ice cream!