Friday, September 5, 2008

More Pictures of the Boys. . .

These were taken at the end of July. Which was quite an experience. I did pictures two days in a row because I hated every single picture of Audrik that JCPenney took so I went to Kiddie Kandids the next day for more pictures of the little guy. The first day went fine, other than the fact that I only liked a few of the pictures, but the second day was horrible! It took over two hours to finish because Audrik got hungry and was trying to eat everything in sight so we had to do pictures in installments (letting a few appts get their pictures taken in between the times Audrik would cooperate). I literally lost Draven at least twice. Once he ran out of the bathroom ahead of me and luckily some sweet lady saw him running out of the store and grabbed him (I was grateful but slightly embarassed). The second time he ran off when I was trying to pick out pictures at the end and I finally found him by the front of the mall on the little quarter rides (you know the cars, horses, etc.). Needless to say I don't know how long I will need to get over the whole experience and get the nerve to try it again. Maybe next time I will just be smarter and make another adult go with me.

This is my favorite! It is so goofy but just seems to really reflect their little personalities.






4 comments:

Bri said...

Oh my goodness Deb! They are so adorable! I can't believe how huge Drave is!!! Not to mention of course how big little Audrik is too! Wow, we miss you guys so much! How is everything going for you guys? We need to have a loooong chat! Take care and say hi to Kurt and the boys for me.

Kelly said...

Oh those pictures are sooooooo cute!! I should have warned you about that JC Pennys. I got my boys pictures taken there several times and hated it every time. I'm still not sure why I kept going back. My favorite was the one where Draven is kissing Audrik.

Tamy said...

Love the picture, sorry about picture problem, I have figured out that I will only get the kids pictures if I am the first appointment of the day during the week, so it is less stressful and no wait....

Jen said...

How adorable Debbie! I love all of the pictures. I'm sorry about your experience trying to get them taken...I can only imagine your embarassment.