Recently, I have been finding myself wondering how RRD convinced me to go back to work for them. In the four short months I had off I managed to suppress the memory of how horribly busy and stressful this time of year is. I know I shouldn't complain, especially with the economy, the fact that I get to work from home, flexible schedule, limited hours (although my work ethic becomes an issue and I still work mega-hours to get my deliverables out) and the pay is really good. Hmmm. . . now I remember how they convinced me. I must admit the hardest part is not working, it is the 11 to 12 hour days that are already starting and the fact that during the most important time of the year my family gets less of me. It is sad to say but at one point in my life I loved Christmas time and now I have to try very hard to not let it become just another thing I have to find time for. My goal this year has been to remember my priorities and to try my hardest to be better about having the Christmas spirit. To be honest, overall it is going well and we have been doing a lot of fun things but I am just too busy to post. So, below are a few snapshots of our recent happenings.
Decorating the Christmas Tree. This is such a fun year because Draven is loving every minute of it!
Draven loves the snow and wants to play outside any time we get some. Kurt is such a good daddy and usually takes him outside. Kurt also took Drave to the movie, Bolt, the other day. They are buds!
Draven with the live reindeer.
Santa! Draven cracks me up. The line was really long and so Drave just kept hollering, "Santa" over and over again trying to get his attention. Draven also loves to go around saying, "Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!" and of course every once in a while "Trick or Treat" still comes out. . .
1 comments:
I can't believe how big Draven is getting. It's only been six months since we've seen him. Sounds like you guys have been keeping busy. I'm glad to see that you still have your scooby doo mystery van x-mas tree ornament. Austin saw a scooby doo game in the store the other day and wanted it so bad. It reminded me of you.
Post a Comment