Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Tribute To Chris

On April 25th my wonderful cousin, Chris, passed away. I have been so blessed to have Chris in my life. Our family is small and so we have always had the opportunity to be close with our extended family. Chris was the one cousin that was my age, and we had so many fun filled adventures growing up! Him and his wife, Jen, have been an amazing example to me. Their strength, faith and never ending positive attitudes have made me strive harder to become a better person. They are two of the most amazing people I have been blessed to know.

There is a beautiful tribute to both Jen and Chris on Jen's blog. Click here to read it http://gijenandchris.blogspot.com/2009/04/tribute.html

2 comments:

Tamy said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Love you, the tribute was beautiful.

Jen said...

Thanks for everything Debbie. I am so grateful to have married into such a wonderful family!