Saturday, June 6, 2009

Big Stuff

I am a little behind on posting (surprise, surprise). Plus, I dropped my camera in the lake last Thursday so that kind of put a damper on my picture taking capabilities but my amazing hubby found my camera and I was able to get the pictures off my memory card.

A couple of weeks ago I made an amazingly fast trip to Missoula for Doug's (my bro) graduation and for Dresden's first birthday party. Kurt's sister, Teresa, and two of her kids came along which I was very grateful for. I hate road trips and they are even worse with no one to share the torture with. Kurt had a football game that Saturday so he was unable to come along. We left Friday afternoon and drove the 7 hours to Missoula. Saturday was Doug's graduation, which was long and all the good stuff graduation ceremonies are. I must say I was so proud of him and all he has accomplished. He is extremely smart and very talented. It also made me look forward to this December when Kurt will finish his graduate degree.

Doug, Jen and Dre



After graduation we had a birthday party for Dresden. I can't believe the little stinker is 1. Dresden and Audrik are about three weeks apart and they have grown up so fast. Jen is so creative! The birthday party was really cute. That night I was able to spend a little time with Kurt's family which was great. We really do not get to see them often enough and when we do it is always for too short of a time. Sunday morning we came home so quick trip with a lot of fun stuffed into it!
Birthday Boy, Dre
Draven and his cousin, Dylan
Audrik and Dre

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah for Doug. Tell him congrats for me. I can't believe you guys are on the countdown to being down too. Your boys are as cute as ever and getting to big. Crazy how time flies. Oh on that note, we leave 3 weeks from today!!!!! I can't wait.

Jen said...

Congrats to Doug! I am so glad that your memory card still works. Yay! It was great to see you today!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaay