Monday, September 21, 2009

A Saturday Morning Picnic

Last Saturday I woke up to Drave excitedly telling me that he had put together a picnic. I came out to the kitchen to check it out and this is what I found:

Quite the assortment! He was so excited so I put together an actual picnic.

In my defense - Draven got out the four cokes. I was a little worried when he got out four. . . how much coke does he think I drink :).

3 comments:

*Katie* said...

I didn't realize that's how it went down when I saw you out there! Sweetest thing ever -- he's such a darling boy! Love you guys!

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

Well one might ask why Audrik knows how to use a telephone....and one might wonder why Drave would get out 4 cokes...hmm...put two and two together and??????? JIM

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

I agree Jim, Drave knows the truth about how many Coke's Deb drinks every morning; Deb is just in denial.