We have awesome neighbors and about a week ago we were able to go with some of them to the American West Heritage Center for the Fall Festival. It was a blast. I think Draven could of stayed there all day! They had so much fun stuff and we love spending time with our neighbors.
We got to ride in a covered wagon pulled by two mules, jump into straw, drink hot chocolate, go on a super slide (which was my favorite), and lots of other fun stuff.
Draven loved the Pirate Ship. He loved it so much that we had to play on it twice.
We got to ride in a covered wagon pulled by two mules, jump into straw, drink hot chocolate, go on a super slide (which was my favorite), and lots of other fun stuff.
Draven loved the Pirate Ship. He loved it so much that we had to play on it twice.
All of the neighborhood kids (except Audrik) all got to ride in the little train. It was a lawnmower with landscape carts behind it.
There was a larger train that the parents were able to ride with the kiddos. Draven loved it, although he was bummed that the caboose wasn't open so he could ride in it.
And of course there was the corn maze. It was a lot of fun. Luckily, our neighbor used the map and navigated us through - otherwise, I think we would have been in there forever!
Kurt, Draven and Audrik
Draven with his friends, Kaden and Maddie.
Draven was lucky enough to get his very own ride on our way to the car.
3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Draven on the pirate ship!!! Good memories!
That looks like a blast! I love the lawn mower train.
That looks like fun!! I am glad you had a map too...we would have missed ya!! :)
Post a Comment