On November 17th, Kurt and I celebrated our anniversary. It has been 8 years of adventure and there is no one else that I would rather enjoy this journey with!
Congrats you two! It is so fun that we got married the same day...small world huh. 8 years is pretty awesome on both of our accounts. Love all the journey pictures! Take care you guys!
4 comments:
Happy belated anniversary. I love you guys! Oh and the next time you go to Hawaii you better be taking me with you. :)
Congrats you two! It is so fun that we got married the same day...small world huh. 8 years is pretty awesome on both of our accounts. Love all the journey pictures! Take care you guys!
Aww...crazy that it's been 8 years already!
Happy anniversary we are coming up on 11 years! can you believe it? We are getting old. LOL
Post a Comment