Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Last Three Months...

Somehow I managed to not get a single picture of my boys in their Halloween costumes so if any of you happened to take some please email them to me. Audrik was a cheeseburger and Draven was set on being a soldier for the second year in a row.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahhh! I miss you guys!

*Katie* said...

They look so much more grown up! I miss you guys! Deb - you look AWESOME! Love you!

D of D,J,Dre,W.D. said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. And I didn't get any pics of Dre in his costume either. Sad. You should have Audrik put his costume on and take a picture of him because he was super cute as a cheese burger! You have to have at least one picture of him! Hope you guys are doing well! Love ya.

chris said...

The slide show was so cute. What a great idea. I loved the pics of Christmas morning and I totally believe that Audrik ate all of his Christmas candy within an hour. You're going to have to get two or three jobs when he gets older to support his love of food. Love ya, Jan