Monday, January 14, 2008

The Beginning

So, I have wanted to start my own blog since my good friend, Kelly, moved to Iowa and started hers. I think it is a great way to keep in touch with those that you don't get to see as often as you would like.

Coming up with the name for our blog took a little thought, but then it became apparent that we would have to name it The Rashall Family Adventures. The reasoning behind this name is that I call everything an adventure. Whether it be a true adventure, a trial, something I don't really want to do. . . anything and everything in my book is an adventure. I guess it is my way of making everything sound more appealing and fun. "Come on, it will be an adventure!" seems to often end up being my famous last words.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah! I am so excited you set one up. Get some pictures up so I can see you guys. Love ya!