This last week Kurt, Draven, Doug, Jen (my brother and his wife) and I all went sledding. It was Drave's first time sledding and he was a little unsure at first but he really enjoyed it after the first few runs.
Now that is pure joy - tongue hanging out and everything.
Kurt, Draven and I
Doug, Jen, Draven and Chloe
I was so happy to get out since we haven't done much in the last couple of weeks. With my insane January work schedule and limited activity orders from my doctor there hasn't been much excitement to write about.
4 comments:
I love sledding. My poor boys haven't been yet this year. We finnally got some soon but with the wind chill factor it is -20 outside. Obviously I'm not stepping out. I need to call you so I think I'll do that right now. See ya. Keep up the posts I love them.
I'm glad I called. I'm so excited and will talk to you again soon I hope.
Awwwww you guys are soo cute!!!! Draven is soo big now... i cant believe it! Hope you guys are doing great!
Hey Deb I am so glad you have a blog...Meg is moving like a mile from me and we need to meet up for lunch....Tamy
Post a Comment