So, I am a little late since Kurt's birthday was a week ago. I can't believe he is 31 - no wonder he is falling a part (he has been in physical therapy and has had a bunch of other procedures done in the last few months). It was a pretty sad birthday since we were both wiped out from spring break. We had cake on Sunday because Kurt thought he would be to busy catching up at school on Monday.
2 years ago
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kurt....
How you feeling Deb?
When are you due?
Tell Kurt we said Happy Birthday!! Wow...31...how does it feel? Ha ha, Chris just turned 30.
Happy Birthday old man. I can't believe you are 31. You are really getting up there in the years. Hope you had a fun day.
Ooooh I love your new back ground on this blog. Where did you find it???
Cute, huh! I found it at Pyzam.com - there is a link at the top of my blog that you can click on. They have a ton of cute backgrounds and it's free (which I like).
I am not sure that you should tell people that Kurt is falling apart... I mean he still kills me at racquetball. If you tell people that it will make me look bad.
Post a Comment