This last Saturday we celebrated Joshy's birthday by riding on the Heber Creeper (the Heber Valley Rail Road) and then having dinner and cake at Barb's house after. Josh is only three days younger than Draven so it is a lot of fun for them to play together. In fact, Draven asks for Barb's house and Joshy at least every other day.
Kurt ended up not being able to go last minute due to school so Draven and I rode down with Mom, Bill, Nicole and Dawson. We stopped at Ikea and Cabelas before making it to Heber. It was a lot of fun but a very long day . . . Nicole, Mom and Bill were such great help with Draven which I really appreciated! I can tell I am getting close to the end of the pregnancy since my feet were huge by the time I got home. Kurt gave me two foot massages (that isn't one per foot. . . he actually gave me two complete foot massages). What a wonderful hubby! Nicole and Draven
2 years ago
6 comments:
That looks like fine. I have always wondered if that train ride would be fun. I have given some serious debate about taking a ride. I think now it would be a yes. I can't believe it. You are getting so close to the end. That went by really fast. I can't wait to hold the little guy. I will be there June 28. You better reserve that day.
I love the Heber Creeper. I miss living in Heber sometimes. I live right by Ikea and also have to take my family there but I love it. It was good to see a picture of Pat. Tell her I said hi. I cant wait to have lunch on Saturday.
Look at our DANG cute family. Thanks so much to everyone who came with us. We had a blast! I know Josh loved the train and he must have had a great birthday because he keeps asking for more presents.
Wow what fun! I can't believe you are almost there-take a load off, get some rest! P.S. I have noticed that I am listed as neither friend nor family...should I be offended?? Just kiddin-love ya!
You guys are all so adorable.
How fun! Happy birthday Joshy! Good luck with the last little stretch of your pregnancy Debbie.
Post a Comment