This last weekend was so nice! We decided to go boating on Friday afternoon because it was such a beautiful day. It was a blast and we even convinced my mom to go. Kurt and Doug were the only ones brave (or dumb) enough to get in the water, but it was fun watching them and just enjoying the nice weather. After boating we barbecued hamburgers and hotdogs - a perfect afternoon in my opinion.
Crazy boy! Draven thought all of the boat compartments were great fun.
Kurt wakeboarding
4 comments:
Ummm, I think that boat is calling my name. I guess we have to go boating when we come out. :)
Jealous! Looks like so much fun.
Now that is the way to enjoy summer!! I would have really liked to see you and your cute pregnant belly out there waterskiing! :)
I am so jealous. I want to go boating. Next time give me a call. Ha ha!
Post a Comment