Monday, May 19, 2008

Draven's New Pet

Saturday we went up to Preston so that Kurt could work on my mom's sprinkler system and flower beds. While we were there Draven found a snake in my mom's garage. My mom mentioned that when my brothers were younger they would put them in jars and keep them. . . so of course Kurt thought that was a great idea. So, my mom and Kurt helped Draven catch the snake and put him in a jar. Draven loved the little guy and played with him off and on all day. Luckily, I convinced them we should let the little snake go before we headed home.


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Ha, ha. We used to catch them and put them in big buckets when I was younger. We would even put plants and rocks so they would feel more at home. By the end of the day the buckets where always mysteriously tipped over and the snakes would be long gone. Hmmmm, I wonder which member of my family would have done that.

Kelly said...

I forgot to say how cute the pic of Draven is looking at the snake. He is getting so big.

Tamy said...

EWWW! Snakes....Good thing he let you let him go.

Stephanie said...

Okay...you are a much better mom than I. Four boys and so far NO snakes in the house...i guess my boys are missing out!!