Jim, my youngest brother, got married this last weekend. Friday, June 20th, there was the wedding in Logan and then they had an open house in Preston, Idaho. On Saturday there was a reception in Aberdeen, Idaho. It was a long weekend but worth every second. Everything went really well and it was all gorgeous (including Britanie)! Now the newlyweds are in Hawaii on their honeymoon. I am so happy for them and we all love Britanie. She is a great addition to the family.
Since this post is about Jim, I have to take a second and just say that he is such an amazing guy. I often think that it is a little sad that my little bro. is more of an example to me then I have probably ever been to him. He is one of those people that makes everyone around him feel important and loved. Plus, he has more patience and tolerance than almost anyone I know, and we all know those aren't my strengths :).
Britanie is so cute and Draven absolutely adores her! The poor girl can't escape when she comes over, and she has such a good attitude about it. I figure Jim and Draven both have great taste!
Janet holding Audrik, Dad and Mom at the Reception
All the guys (Chris, Kurt, Jim, Doug and Bill)
Random picture of decorations and the cake.
Jim, making the picture that much more exciting!
6 comments:
Beautiful Couple! Congrates to them. Meg is up for lunch let us know when. How is your sweet baby? Cant wait for more pictures.
He is great. So much fun! I will post some pictures soon. I will email you about lunch. . . I was thinking next week.
They look so cute. Tell them congrats for me. He only 4 more days until I'm in UT. I can't wait!!!!
The wedding was beautiful! I am so excited for them and a little jealous that they are in Hawaii. Someday I will go on vacation to a warm and sunny place!
I can hardly believe he is old enough to be off his mission, let alone to be married!!! You are a slacker on hanging out, and it isn't like you have had anything going! Okay, maybe a few things. Can't wait to see you soon!
You are right on about Jim, he does have a gift for making people comfy and happy around him. But you do cut your self short Deb, you have lots of amazing talents yourself! Besides all else, you are supermom right now with all you are doing! Brit. is cute and she and Jim match perfectly! It was a fun wedding day getting to see everyone and meet Audrick (did I spell that right? i hope so).
Post a Comment