We are so happy that our little boy is finally here! Audrik was born on Saturday, June 7th at 12:15 a.m. He weighed a whopping 9 lbs 2 oz (I am extremely grateful he was 12 days early) and was 20 inches long. He is an adorable little chunk! Draven is being a great older brother and is quite curious about the new addition.
2 years ago
7 comments:
OH SOOOO cute Debbie. I am so happy for you and your family. I cant believe how big he is. Did you have a better labor?? I hope so. Cant wait for more pictures and stories.
Very nice work!!! He is so cute. I am so glad that he is healthy and that everything went so well. Thank you for posting the pics. I've been dying to see the little guy. Only 17 more days and I'll be in Utah. :) (Not that I'm counting.) Can't wait to see him, I mean you.
Sooo cute!! Congrats once again and enjoy life with 2 cute boys!!
Happy sleeping :)!
Yeah, congrats! What a cute little guy! I'm happy for you that you were 12 days early also! I hope his size means he'll be a good sleeper for you. We're so happy for you all!
AWWWW... how cute is that chunky thing! I am happy he was 12 days early for you to! I think its so funny, how the same two people can have babies who look so different from the first one..! You guys do a great job on cute little babies!! Congrats!
I must say that he is WAY CUTE! Congratulations you guys! we are so excited for you!
Love to get together, i will talk to Meg. See you soon.
Post a Comment