This last week has been a little crazy! We rented out our duplex on Thursday, May 22nd, and started moving up to student housing on Monday, May 26th. It was nice to have six days to move but being only a week away from having the baby made it an exhausting week. Draven wasn't sure of the move and was very traumatized when he woke up from his nap and found our couch missing (we had moved it to the new apartment while he was sleeping)! We are now done and are adjusting to the change. I would post pictures but of course my camera got packed and I have no idea where it is :).
2 years ago
5 comments:
What is your address?
How are you feeling?
When are they starting you??
Autumn has been in the hospital the last week.
Oh the joy of moving. By the way only 25 more days until I come to UT. Not that I'm counting. I can't wait to give you a break and hold your new little one!!!!!!
I didn't know you guys were moving and I didn't realize your baby was due so soon. I think I am just out of the loop. Let us know if you need anything!
Deb, you crazy girl! You should sit down once in a while! How exciting- so many new adventures. Is Draven adjusting better now that he sees the couch in the same house? The couch today, the remote tomorrow...! Hey, can I help in any way with Draven or anything? Please let me know.
I swear I didn't take your camera!!! I know I am a little premature on your post, but baby boy Rashall is such a cute little stink! You do consider him little still, right??? Thanks for letting me hold him and love on him.
Post a Comment