Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Party Animals!

Our good friends, Kelly and Jacob, have been here visiting from Iowa and we have had such a good time! We are so glad that they found time to hang out with us. I think I am finally recovering from all of our partying. We had a couple of great game nights at Bo and Malia's house (check out pictures on their blog) and also fit in boating. It has been a blast!
Jacob, Malia and Bo on the Hot Dog.
Jacob taking Draven and Tayden on the Hot Dog.

Kel and Ashley after wrecking on the Hot Dog.

I was just impressed Kel went!

6 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

hey whats the deal...you never told me you had a blog!! so cute...love the pictures of your little bud! hope that he is doing well and all is great with the family. it was great to see you last week and talk for awhile. take care!

Jen said...

How fun! I love riding on those hot dog things. They are a blast! Did you ride??

Tamy said...

Looks like fun, we went boating a week ago and it was a blast, the kids loved riding on the boat.

Kelly said...

Ha, Ha I am surprised I went as well. We miss you guys already. Now we are just waiting for a a visit to Iowa!!

Malia said...

What a blast! I am really impressed that you showered too!!! It's been a while, hasn't it?!?! Ha Ha! I am so glad that you got a picture of my fat ars on the hot dog, I'll really thank you later!

Becky said...

looks like fun, you'll have to tell Kelly hi for me!