Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tony's Grove

This is a little old but the fact that I am getting a post in and also showered today is a miracle in itself! The weekend of the 4th we decided to go canoeing at Tony's Grove. It was also Doug's birthday which of course is a great reason to party. The water was a little chilly but the kiddos loved it and it was fun to hang out with the fam.

Doug and Jen trying to get the candles lit on Doug's cake.
(okay, it really was red zingers but I did my best!)


Finally! I just love this picture.

Kurt and I taking Maddie and Draven out on the canoe.

Chris and Jan out in the canoe. Dusty playing in the raft.

Wes catching the frisbee.

2 comments:

Tamy said...

looks like fun party,
I think I got a shower today?
But bloggy comes before shower;)

Becky said...

Cute pics, looks to me like Doug loved his red zinger cake! And I say Deb, blogging and shower in one day, you are a champ!