Oh how adorable are these boys!! Draven has gotten SOOO big, i remember when you guys showed up at church for the first time in monroe, and he was SOOO tiny, and then you came over for dinner that same night. Hmmm Red robin debbie, i miss it!!! Hope you are doing good, i have another doc. app. tommorow morning, and we will see if we can get this show on the road! Talk to ya later girl!
He hit his 3 month mark on Grandparent's day! Your mom might think that is cool. He is so cute! I'm sad that I can't be around more to watch him grow! And I miss Drave. I'm glad that he is being a nice big brother. I love the pic of them on the couch together. Love ya, miss ya. Did you ever make that shake?
7 comments:
Ah! Debbie that is such a cute picture! I can't believe he is 3 months!
Oh sooo sooo cute!!!!
that is the cutes dang picture of him......well done!
Oh how adorable are these boys!! Draven has gotten SOOO big, i remember when you guys showed up at church for the first time in monroe, and he was SOOO tiny, and then you came over for dinner that same night. Hmmm Red robin debbie, i miss it!!! Hope you are doing good, i have another doc. app. tommorow morning, and we will see if we can get this show on the road! Talk to ya later girl!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the smile:)
He hit his 3 month mark on Grandparent's day! Your mom might think that is cool. He is so cute! I'm sad that I can't be around more to watch him grow! And I miss Drave. I'm glad that he is being a nice big brother. I love the pic of them on the couch together.
Love ya, miss ya. Did you ever make that shake?
Soooo cute. I love your cute pics.
Post a Comment