We are so blessed! We have such an amazing support group. Thank you so much to everyone who was able to make it. We missed those of you who were to far away or had to work. It was a wonderful day.
2 years ago
Posted by The Rashall Family at 3:59 PM
4 comments:
You guys look so good! I am really sad that we couldn't be there. I wish that you had posted a picture that showed Audrik in his blessing outfit! I love baby outfits! Anyway, I am so happy for you guys! Love ya lots! Hey, by the way, can I get a copy of that picture of Audrik & Draven together? The kind of goofy one. They look so cute together!
That picture is so cute! I am glad that everything went well and sorry again that we couldn't make it. If only money grew on trees and we didn't have to work....HA HA!
That picture is so cute! I am glad that everything went well and sorry again that we couldn't make it. If only money grew on trees and we didn't have to work....HA HA!
Ohhhh, is growing up to fast! I love the pic and Kurt's beard. Jacob would be really jealous since I never let him keep his for more than a day.
Post a Comment