Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Geocaching

Last night we went geocaching for FHE. It was so much fun! Jim and Britanie planned the night and they did an awesome job. We split into three groups and we each had four caches to find. After the caches were found we went back to their house and ate pizza, veggies and angel food cake for Maddie's birthday. I hadn't ever been geocaching before and had a blast!

Bill, Dusty and Caleb after finding one of the caches.
The Gang
What a hottie!
Kenzie and Maddie - Maddie turned 4 years old.





4 comments:

Kelly said...

Ummm, could you please explain what geocaching is... It looks like you had a lot of fun.

The Rashall Family said...

Well. . . it is when you use gps coordinates to find a cache. So, you have to have a gps. Since we only had one - Jim rented two from the ORC. I think he found the coordinates for the geocaches on the internet. Super fun - you should look it up and see if there are any by you. BTW - big news - call me! Plus, I will post soon enough about it.

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

Geocaching was way fun! I thought I better check out your blog since I hadn't done it yet. This is fun! Anyway I really like that picture you took of Jim and I at the open house, can I get a copy? Or email it to me. Anyway, love ya!

Tamy said...

I love Geocaching, we go all the time. We hid a cache in Heber and everyone says its the best one with lots of good loot. LOL. You look great in the blessing picture, we need to do lunch. I love the picture of the whole family its good to see Bob and Pat. Love ya.