Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Moving

This last weekend went pretty well. Jan (my sister) helped me all day on Thursday and we got a ton packed up. Janet had a great time stuffing Audrik in all sorts of places: the closet, boxes, and anywhere he would fit. It made Thursday a lot more entertaining. Then on Friday we moved everything and got our old apartment cleaned - very impressive in my opinion. We would never have been able to do it without everyone pitching in and helping. My family is the best! I have never been good at asking for help and even when people offer I am bad at taking it, so. . . thank you for just stepping in and being there!





On Saturday we went bowling. It was Draven's first time and of course I couldn't find my camera but Barb took some pictures with her Blackberry so they are a little fuzzy, sorry. I was just happy to have some.


4 comments:

Tamy said...

Love the Box picture. Too cute!

Kelly said...

Glad you guys got all settled. I love the first pic of Audrik in the box. It is so cute.

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

GIVE ME A BOX OF THAT!!!!! He is such a stud- (now in no way does this imply I want children) Jim

Charee B Mcclellan said...

glad to hear about your job and moving, hope you are not too stressed out! i made our blog private and if you want and invite, email me at chareebmc@gmail.com thanks