Last weekend some of Kurt's family visited. It was really nice to see them and we had a great time. While they were here we went to First Dam to feed the ducks. There were tons of them that would swarm around you and eat out of your hand. It freaked Draven out a little bit but it must not have been too bad because he has been begging to go back ever since.
Kolton, Dylan and Draven
Ducks, Ducks and more Ducks
Drave and I
Grandpa Richard, Grandma Carol, Draven and Audrik
Grandma Carol with the grandkids (L-R: Draven, Audrik, Melinee, Kolton and Dylan)
Kurt's family left Saturday morning and that afternoon Kurt had his first football game at Wood's Cross. My sister, Barb, was awesome and came and watched with me. It was great, the weather was warm and Kurt looked hot!
Kurt is number 63. The second white guy from the right or the one making that awesome tackle :).
5 comments:
NICE!!! I can't tell which one is Kurt but that sounds like so much fun. I didn't know they had football legues for old farts like us. How fun. I've been meaning to call you. I got that package in two days. It smelled so good as soon as I took it out of the mailbox. Ohhh, Chase just walked by and that doesn't smell so sweet. Thanks a bunch you are such a sweetheart. Love ya tons.
I love ducks! How fun, miss you thanks for the pictures.
So much fun!! Can't wait to come again, and I'm excited to come watch Kurt play too!!! :)
Cute blog!!
Fun pictures! I especially like how Grandma's hand is strategically placed in the picture with the boys! Hahaha
Post a Comment