Thursday, October 1, 2009

So Cute!

Kurt and I do not have any baby/childhood pictures of him. In fact, I have seen very few ever so I asked Kurt's mom if we could get some. She gave us an envelope of negatives so I hauled them to Inkleys and asked them if they could put them on a disk. Unfortunately, the negatives were a different size than what their standard processes handle so we had to have them sent out and we could only get actual prints (no disk). We got them back today. I am so excited and Kurt is even more excited, which is a good thing since I was worried he wouldn't be happy with how much I spent to have them reprinted. It was a small fortune but I really wanted my kids to have pictures of their daddy growing up - so I justified it as money well spent :). Here are a few of the pics that I had a chance to scan in. It is so fun to see his little personality and facial expressions and how much they remind me of Draven and Audrik.


Teresa and Kurt
They look like pure trouble!
Kurt, his sister - Teresa, and his mom - Carol



Teresa and Kurt
Kurt and his Dad - Richard

4 comments:

*Katie* said...

Oh, they did turn out great!! I love them! Totally worth the $$

Woodstock Family said...

so worth it to have those memories around! Ya done good!

Teresa said...

LOL...funny! Can't wait to get some copies for myself!! :)

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.