For Spring Break this year we decided to go to southern California to a couple of amusement parks with Draven. We were able to go with our upstairs neighbors, the Willsons. Overall the trip was awesome. The weather was perfect, except for the drive down. It was in the mid 80's the entire time we were there. We went to Sea World, Disneyland and California Adventure. Draven was able to go on all the rides except one at Disneyland and two at California Adventure because of his height. We had to coerce him onto several rides due to the screaming and drops we could hear and see from the lines. He was a trooper. At the end of each ride he was excited to have gone but when asked if he wanted to go again it was a quick "no thanks". Audrik had lots of fun hanging out with grandma & grandpa Miller and Bill & Nicole. I am sure he kept them busy with his never ending energy and always getting into things that he was not supposed to while having a good ole time.
Our 8 hour instead of 5 hour drive to St. George was awesome!
The seal and walrus show.
This is as close as we could get Draven to touch any of the animals. If you notice in the picture, all he touched was the top of the water. It was the tidal pools with starfish and other little creatures that don't even move.
Draven and Abby were our little navigators while enjoying the ride instead of the walk.
Debbie's favorite were the manatees and sea turtles. The turtles were the size of a small kitchen or card table.
Our second day we went to Disneyland and straight to Toon Town.
Draven loved being able to run around the ship and use all of the cool looking instruments.
On our third day we went to California Adventure and Draven found his favorite characters.
Draven's favorite area was called Bug Land. We went first thing in the morning and there were no lines for any of the rides.
Debbie and I had never been so it was a lot of fun.
3 comments:
How fun. We love Disneyland we are going again next year when all the kids are over 40 inches tall. I want to go to Sea World so bad but nobody wants to go with me:( I cannot believe the snow on your drive, that is CRAZY!
Looks like you had a blast you guys! I am so jealous. I need a vacation....
How fun!!! I hope you guys had a blast. It sounds like you did.
Post a Comment