Thursday, March 11, 2010

MIA

I would give some good excuse as to why I haven't posted in forever but I don't really have one, so . . . I will just give you the lowdown on what we have been up to.

We have taken some walks around USU campus - I am loving that the weather is getting a little nicer.

Had some quality brother time.


Played with some of the fun new Christmas toys.

I made the boys some capes and masks.


Kurt gave the boys a whole new "look".


and . . . we created our very own torture device. Now, I just wish the boys would take us seriously.

3 comments:

Woodstock Family said...

Love the Dillards shirts! How much were those? Gotta get me some!!! Have fun at Disney!!

Jen said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad that you updated your blog.

Kelly said...

Ha, ha!! You guys are too funny! I love the new look Kurt created for them. But my favorite is your new torute device. Could you come to my house and make one. :) Miss you guys!