Sunday, May 30, 2010

Good Times with Old Friends

My friend, Amanda, was baptising her baby girl, Clara Grace, in our hometown of Preston so Kurt and I drove up, dropped off the kids with my parents, and headed over to the church. It was so great to see Amanda and Katie, two of my friends from high school. It has been quite a while and it was a lot of fun to catch up.

Katie, Me and Amanda

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your hair!!!

Jamie said...

It is great seeing old friends. I love your hair! It is great hearing about your happenings.

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

You look super HOT in these pics. Love your hair! I can't believe you guys had warm enough weather to have a water day! I'm so jealous! The warmest we have experienced since I have returned is 62. And that has been once! Love and miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

Debbie you look amazing!! You are such a beautiful girl. We love ya and hope to see ya soon!