USU graduation was about a month ago. It was a big day for our family, both my brother, Jim, and my sister-in-law, Jen, graduated. Jim decided he didn't care to walk since he is off to vet school this Fall and figures he will walk at the end of that. Jen decided to walk and I am so glad. I love graduation. It fills me with great feelings and there is such a sense of accomplishment. I know it is a weird thing to like so much but I do.
The day before graduation we were able to watch as our friend, Jeremey, commissioned as an officer in the United States Army. It was amazing. I am so grateful that we were invited and were able to have that experience. I am so thankful for all of the men and women serving in the armed forces!
2 years ago
2 comments:
Haha! That's a sexy pose of Jenny!
Awesome!!! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment