June 7th was Audrik's second birthday. Kurt and Draven happened to be in Montana helping his parents move so we didn't celebrate until the 8th. When Drave got home I told him that it was Audrik's birthday and the first thing he wanted to know is if Audrik was big now. Of course, he had to go check right away waking Audrik up from his nap. I was sure Drave would come back disappointed because Audrik looked the same but instead he came back so excited because Audrik was BIG! He now tells anyone that will listen how he is a GIANT 5 and Audrik is a BIG 2! It was a pretty low key birthday but it was still lots of fun. Kurt's brothers, Luke and Derek, were here and my parents, brother, Jim, his wife, Britanie, my cousin, Cheilah, and her daughter, Kenna, all came to help us celebrate. We had pizza and white cake with whip cream and fresh fruit - YUMMY!
Audrik is so much fun and I can't believe how much he adds to our little family. He is so different than Draven. Draven loves people but has been happy to play on his own since he was a little guy. Audrik has never liked to be alone. He always wants to be right in the middle of the group. He also has a little temper. If he doesn't get his way he will scream, throw himself on the floor and sob. It is so sad! I guess the redhair should have been a sign :). He loves food, baths, and outside! He hates his diaper. That kid has painted more poop picasso's than any kid should! He is stripping every chance he gets. It is a constant cause of frustration with Kurt and I. Audrik is also a smart little stink. Anything we do to baby proof our house he has figured out. Needless to say, he is in everything! I love to watch Audrik and Draven together. They have so much fun and get along great.
Draven and Audrik when Audrik was born.
6 months old
1 year old
18 months old
2 years old
Audrik liked the spoon as much as the cake
4 comments:
He has gotten so big!!! Happy belated birthday Audrik. You are such a cutie. I think he is looking more and more you like you Deb!! Miss you.
It seems like forever since we saw you guys! Audrik looks so much like Draven. I can't believe it. Happy Birthday Audrik!
Yeah! Happy Birthday Audrik! What a cute little stink! I'm so glad that I got to spend some time with all of you! It is so fun to see how your family has grown. Love Ya!
Your family is so adorable!
Post a Comment