Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Big 23

Okay... so I am not really twenty-three but that is how old I feel and I figure that is what really matters :). The only way to describe my birthday this year is. . . interesting. Draven had spent the previous night at, his cousin, Joshy's house. Unfortunately, when they woke up in the morning one of the other kiddos had an eye infection. Barb being a sweetheart and not wanting to infect our household drove all the way to Logan to drop Draven off instead of keeping him for the day and just bringing him that night for the party. She also brought carrot cake and cheesecake so they could have a little celebration with me since they weren't going to be able to come that night. Cheesecake for breakfast is always marvelous :). My good friend and upstairs neighbor, Katie, also brought me homemade cheesecake so I was in heaven! Later in the day, Draven decided to swallow a penny and the day just kind of kept going in that direction. Luckily, I have an awesome family who made sure it ended on a high note by coming over that evening for pizza and cheesecake, yum! Getting ready to blow out the candles...

Success Maddie, Audrik and Draven helping me celebrate
My brother, Jim, and his wife, Britanie

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy 23rd birthday!!! You certainly don't look a day older either. Thanks for celebrating late with me.