Sunday, September 26, 2010

I can't believe my little guy started Kindergarten this year. Draven is loving every minute of it and I am so glad!

First day of Kindergarten

Kurt getting Draven ready for crazy hair day.

He loved his green mohawk!

Draven wasn't the only one that started school...

Grandpa Richard also started school. Isn't he such a cutie!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cutie! I can't believe Draven is old enough for school. I loved the pic of him on the front porch. But I have to admit seeing that door brought back so many memories. Ohhh, such good times! Did you shave his head and turn it into a mohawk just for crazy hair day?

Anonymous said...

I shaved his head just for crazy hair day but we left it for about a week before we shaved the rest of it off.

Haylee said...

How fun!

Kathleen said...

Love Draven's crazy hair. Wow, he grew up so fast to already be a kindergartner! And how about that Grandpa Richard on his first day of school! You're never too old to learn new tricks! Hehe...