I know this is old news for some of you. Especially if you have seen me lately since there is no way of hiding the bulging belly. . . I am huge. Okay, maybe I am not huge but I feel huge. All of those people that told me you get big a lot faster with your second were definitely telling the truth! I am due the middle of June with a little boy. Kurt and I are both very excited. Draven doesn't seem to really understand, which is fine. He just thinks mommy's tummy is an owie.
So, one fun little tidbit from my ultra-sound this morning. The baby is measuring at 22 weeks but his tummy is measuring at 24 weeks. The technician told me that my baby is a chunk! I wasn't offended at all. I must admit I love chunky babies and I figure this just means he is really healthy.
2 years ago
3 comments:
Congrates Debbie I am so excited for you. I always mesured 2-3 weeks bigger with Xavier and he was a whole pound heavier than the girls. Meg is due the first of May and she is having a boy too.....So many boys. We have go to get together.....Tamy
I am so excited. I can't wait until I come visit in July. I love having two boys. Congratulations again!!!
Congratulations Debbie! Chris and I are so excited for you. Barb told me you had a blog and so I had to check it out. Chris and I also have a blog. www.gijenandchris.blogspot.com
See ya!
Post a Comment