I finally told work I am quitting. That's right boys and girls. . . as of 4:00 p.m. on August 15th I am a free woman. This has been a very hard decision, and I am a little nervous, definitely anxious and very very excited! Good thing I have an amazingly supportive husband who has listened to me change my mind about a hundred times. I have been with the company for eight years so it will be strange doing something else. I find a lot of pleasure in what I have accomplished so it will be sad not to see where it goes from here. I also love the liberating feeling and the pleasure I get from knowing I can support my family. This will be a big adjustment for me. Don't get me wrong, I am excited to stay home with the boys but it is a huge change and definitely requires a different mentality. All I can say is . . . bring on the new adventure!
2 years ago
7 comments:
Good luck!! You will love this new adventure. I must warn you that it will take some serious adjustments. I need to call you and get the details. I am sorry I am such a slacker lately. My boys got sick the day I got home. I really need to give you a call. I will try and call soon.
Yeah! I am so happy for you. Call me any time:) Good Luck
alright!!! everyone tells me when they quit, they wonder how they had time to work...they are so busy. you will be fine..and your boys will love having you home all of the time. Now for me to quit!!??
Wow Debbie!! Amazing!! That is so great. I am excited for you...you will be a great stay at home mom and i am sure your boys will LOVE having Mom home all the time!! :)
Wow, Debbie good for you! That is very exciting! I can't believe how fast your boys are growing up!
Hope to talk to you guys soon!
Wow, I am jealous! But I comfort myself knowing that at least I picked a career where I can easily work part time and still support myself and my family if I need to! Yay for that! I am definitely going to cut my hours when the baby comes....
Deb, I am so happy for you! It will be a bit of an adjustment but one with a lot of rewards! My kids have grown so fast its hard to believe. good for you, you will do amazing.
Post a Comment