Friday, August 1, 2008

Bloomington Lake

I love Bloomington Lake. I have been going there since I was a little girl so I have so many wonderful memories of the place. I was a little bummed because they have started to maintain the road and have added restrooms at the trailhead making it a lot more crowded then it used to be. We still had a blast, and it seemed to clear out within an hour or two of us getting there. They also have removed the rope swing and it has been tied on at a lower spot so it is scary (I didn't dare go because it doesn't carry you out far enough) but there is always the cliffs and a great rock to jump off of. If you live in Cache Valley and haven't ever been to Bloomington Lake then I would highly recommend it!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love Bloomington Lake. I haven't been there in years. It still looks the same. I remember the water being freezing. Not that I got in. But I used to swing on the rope swing. Looks like you guys have been busy have a lot of fun this summer.

Becky said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!Bloomington Lake is so pretty, its been a while since I've been there. I think your all very brave, I heard that water was cold!