and growing so fast! Audrik now:
- makes cute cooing noises - I love it!
- follows you with his eyes.
- sleeps even better at night (last night was 7 hours).
- and my favorite and most shocking - rolls over. Yep, you read that right. Yesterday he rolled from his belly to his back twice. Craziness!
.JPG)
I have the most amazing support group. I have always known this but it is during times like this that you realize it that much more. I just want to say thank you to everyone for all of the support and love during this fun, new and exciting time in our lives. We have really appreciated all of the visits, phone calls, gifts and words of encouragement. You all are the best!
3 comments:
WOW they grow so fast! No fair that he is sleeping good at night, X still gets me up at least 2 times a night
sooo cute...i cannot believe he slept 7 hours and rolled over...he is a true prodigy...way to go Audrik
I'm so sorry. Have fun running after him when he starts crawling! I can't believe he already rolled over.
Post a Comment