This week has been so much fun with a lot going on.
Monday: Family Home Evening, we met up with some of my family in Preston. We had tinfoil dinners and played dominos. I love tinfoil dinners!
Tuesday: This was our weekly water day. We met at Mack park in Smithfield to let the kids play in the creek. Draven had a great time especially with all the rocks to throw.
Maddie, Draven, Dusty, and Wes playing in the creek.Dusty and Wes.
I had to work hard for those smiles!
Wednesday: To be honest, I can't remember what we did :).
Thursday: One of my good friends took me to lunch for my birthday and I got to run errands that night. (Sounds funny, I know, but running errands is like a break these days).
Friday: My sister, Janet, and I were going to pick peas in Cove but they had plowed the field under so we ended up at McDonald's which was fine because the kids had a good time in the playland. Then we went to a park in Hyde Park. Ohhh - and Jan gave me rice krispie treats, blackberries, and strawberries for my b-day. Yummy! Rice Krispies are my favorite and she made some really good ones!! That evening Draven started throwing up and running a fever (the only bad thing this week) then around 7 p.m. Kurt's parents showed up for the weekend.
Saturday: Played some tennis and spent time with Kurt's parents. That night they took Kurt and I to dinner for my birthday.
Sunday: Who knows, the day is still young. . . but I am now officially the big 30!
Kurt's parents, Carol and Richard, holding Audrik.
2 years ago
4 comments:
Wow you are on a posting spree:) Love the pictures, Happy Birthday, I sent you a card, hope to do lunch soon.
HAPPY BIRHTDAY to you happy birthday to you..happy birthday dear debbie, haaaaaappppy birthdayyyyyyyyy to youuuuuuuuu!! hope you day was a good one and you got spoiled like crazy..if not tell kurt to do it again!!
SLACKER!!!!! Not you, me! I swear I didn't forget about your birthday. I thought about you several times as we where driving out of cell phone range somewhere in Montana. I even thought about you some more the next day in the nomad land called South Dakota. I hope you had a very happy birthday. I am so glad you have finally joined the 30 club. It is awesome and it is the age when the fun really begins. Love you and I swear I will call you soon!!!!!
Deb, happy birthday! you are right, as weird as it is, running errands, alone, is a break! Sounds like you had a fun week ,hope to see ya next Monday!
Post a Comment